Standard Mesh Liquid Filter Bags (Monofilament & Multifilament)
Our Product Overview
Multifilament Mesh media is woven from threads made of smaller fibers. Bags made from this material are low cost and disposable. Monofilament Mesh is woven from single-fiber threads. Bags from this material have excellent strength. Both Polyester and Nylon materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520.
The Steel-Ring Standard Mesh Liquid Filter Bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. The Plastic Flange Standard Mesh Liquid Filter Bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag.
Key Product Features:
- Micron ratings from 1 to 1500
- All industry standard & custom sizes available
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop media
- Sewn construction & handles standard on all bags
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Surface-retention filtration
- Economical removal of non-deformable contaminants
- Non-fiber releasing
- Temperature ratings to 350°f
Want to know more?
Send us a message to find out more