Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags
Our Product Overview
Nova Filtration’s Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags are constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in Polypropylene, Polyester, Nomex® & Teflon® materials. The proper combinations of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. Both Polypropylene & Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section177.1520. To reduce fiber migration, Polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while Polyester & Nomex® bags are singed.
The Steel-Ring Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. The Plastic Flange Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag.
Key Product Features:
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- All industry standard & custom sizes available
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop media
- Sewn or fully welded construction
- Handles on all bags
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Temperature ratings to 200ºF (PO), 275ºF (PE), 425ºF (HT) and 500ºF (Teflon®)
Want to know more?
Send us a message to find out more